Aidan O’Mahony, (BA Hons Business Studies), has 8 years experience within Financial Services recruitment, having previously lead a Financial Services Compliance Recruitment desk in London for 4 years at the world’s largest privately owned staffing firm. A specialist within Financial Services recruitment covering; Risk, Compliance, Investments & Finance.
He has extensive market knowledge, a vast network and frequently works with C-Suite level clients across the UK and Middle East placing candidates in London, Central Europe, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar & Saudi Arabia. His speciality has come in the placement of large-scale operational redress and remediation programmes at a number of top tier banks and financial services institutions, notably in the area of CDD/AML where Aidan has single-handedly resourced and screened programmes of up to 80 Consultants onsite through a Managed Service. He has also supported several largescale Financial Crime and Regulatory Risk/Change projects at many UK/Middle East Financial Services companies in addition to managing specialist single placement roles across all Financial Services expertise areas.
Aidan can support you in the following areas and is not limited to;
- Compliance Officer/Compliance Manager/ Compliance Director/ Head of Compliance – CCO
- Finance Manager/Financial Controller/Finance Director/Head of Finance/Chief Financial Officer – CFO
- Private Equity Analyst/Private Equity Associate/Private Equity VP/Private Equity Director/Chief Investment Officer – CIO
- Investment Banking Analyst/Investment Banking Associate/Investment Banking VP/Investment Banking Director/Chief Investment Officer – CIO
- Quantitative – Strategy/Modelling/Trading/Development/Research