July 6, 2020

Do I need to be authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority? You’ll have to apply to the UK Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) (or, if you’re dual-regulated, to the PRA) for authorization should you wish...

Effecta is pleased to announce we are now open in Dubai, with offices in the DIFC.

Read more